Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

To DO List - May 24th

  • Look into other portage carts at the outfitters in Old Forge - I'm still not entirely satisfied with my portaging system.
  • Buy river shoes - I have a feeling I might be pulling my kayak through some shallow spots. There are several outfitters in the Adirondacks that should have shoes.
  • Buy a couple more waterproof containers for gear that needs to stay dry.  I bought a $250 notebook computer that is very small and should allow easy Internet access while in towns.  i should be able to buy something in the Adirondacks.
  • Lay out my gear and check my canoeing checklist to see if I'm missing anything.  I hope to have time to do lay everything out this evening.  Then, I need to make a list of items I have yet to purchase, which should be fairly small.
If all goes as planned, I hope to be in the Adirondacks on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment